Vu Skin System - Vu Retinol Serum
Accelerated Skin Renewal & Wrinkle Recovery through a Time-Release Delivery.
Defy mother nature with our efficacious formula designed to improve skin texture, lines, wrinkles, and to increase skin density. The slow-release delivery will make the skin appear tighter, firmer and more radiant. Formulated to moisturize the skin and help fight the signs of aging, VU Anti-Aging Serum is packed with nutrients and ingredients that result in instant softening of wrinkles.
- Matrixyl 3000 – promotes wrinkle smoothing and improves skin tone and elasticity.
- Niacinamide - anti-inflammatory, anti-wrinkle, and skin brightening effects.
- Marine Collagen – helps improve collagen synthesis in the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – provides perfectly moisturized skin while improving smoothness and elasticity. Holds up to 1000 times its weight in moisture.
- Vitapheres – retinol in a time-release delivery system. The perfect ingredient to help improve skin texture, wrinkles, dark spots and helps in increase skin density.
No side effects.
Net Weight: 0.5 fl oz. / 15 ml
Directions: Use morning and evening after VU Skin System Cleanser of your choice. Apply 1-2 pumps over entire face and neck. Follow with VU Radiant Eyes & VU Moisturizer.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Water, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus (Carageenan), Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycosaminoglycans, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Soluble Collagen, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium PCA, Sucrose Tristearate, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, PEG-20, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid.