Trophy Skin - Minimd Handheld Microdermabrasion System
Younger, smoother skin all over.
MiniMD is an easy to use, personal microdermabrasion tool that delivers results on par with clinical treatments over time, yet is basic enough for novice users to operate. You don't have to be a professional to get great results. The MiniMD is super simple to use with just a little bit of practice. It takes only 5 minutes to get back that smooth, glowing, and youthful looking skin that is just below the surface! Regular treatments may improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, sun-damaged skin, age and liver spots, acne scars and other mild scarring, dull uneven skin tone and texture, rough skin on hands and feet, skin conditions like Ketosis Pilaris, and large unsightly pores.
- MiniMD device
- 30 pack of filters
- Medium diamond tip
- Power adapter
- User manual
*Results Vary By Individual*
Note: Customers living or traveling outside North America, Trophy Skin tools are MULTI VOLTAGE 100V-240V rated. Your purchase will include a USA adapter. If you require a different adapter for your wall outlet, you will need to locally purchase a travel adapter to transition our USA plug to fit your wall outlet accordingly.
- Wash face with soap and water.
- Remove the diamond tip from the device and place a clean black wool filter into the filter seat. Place diamond tip back onto device.
- Press and hold the Power Button until the device turns on. The MiniMD starts at Level 1. Press the power button again to increase the suction level. When you press the power button while on the highest level, you will then turn the unit back off.
- Hold the MiniMD with the diamond tip completely against the skin, and lightly drag across face with short, careful strokes, following the suggested stroking diagram below. Use your free hand to brace your skin to make this process easier and avoid unnecessary pulling of loose skin. When finished, discard filter and clean Diamond Tip with soap and water using old toothbrush, nail brush or small bottle brush.
- Wash your face with cold water after each treatment and apply a good quality moisturizer (or sunblock if going outside).
- Treatment takes approximately 5 minutes, and can be repeated every 2-3 times per week depending on skin sensitivity.