Nora Pearson - Glow Rejuvenating Facial Serum (1.7 Fl Oz.)
GLOW Rejuvenating Serum goes on light, absorbing immediately, leaving no residue behind. This special combination of ingredients helps to minimize pores and fine lines, refresh, hydrate and brighten the skin.
- Laminaria (Algae) Extract helps nourish and moisturize the skin with natural vitamins and minerals, thus protecting it from antioxidant stress. Algae extract especially suitable for sensitive and irritated skin.
- Allantoin occurs naturally in the roots & leaves of the comfrey plant and works to help increase the skin’s ability to retain water. Overall, the use of allantoin in skin care is renowned for its ability to help minimize pore size, alleviate dryness, leaving skin soft and smooth to the touch.
- Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract has various properties making it a valuable plant for a variety of cosmetics. Due to its eco-friendliness it is found in many all-natural products on the market. Bamboo stems are high in silica deposits which give smoothness, shininess and strength to hair and skin.
- Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract has been shown to inhibit hyaluronidase, an enzyme that can break down the hyaluronic acid found in our skin. As our skin uses this as a moisturizing component, a reduction in this enzyme lead to an increase in skin hydration. Horse Chestnut Seed Extract has also been found to have soothing and toning properties, making it a poplar ingredient in anti-aging and sensitive skin care products.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) is a natural polysaccharide (large sugar molecule) that occurs in various tissues and is the natural gel between skin cells that serves as a water reservoir for the cells. Topically, Hyaluronic Acid is a powerful moisturizer and humectant, and can hold up to 500 times its own weight of water. As we age, skin loses hyaluronic acid, apply new hyaluronic acid to skin may help hydrate skin's intercellular reservoir, raising skin's moisture level, smoothing and softening fine lines.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract is a multi-functional botanical ingredient and is widely used in natural skincare. Licorice extract has been shown to soothe the skin with its natural rejuvenating and anti-irritant effects, and its flavonoid containing glycosides are believed to induce skin lightening by enhancing more even pigment distribution. It's been used extensively in Europe and the US as a soothing ingredient, and is often used in Traditional Chinese medicine as an herbal healing agent.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a very stable vitamin C derivative that is light and oxygen stable and does not degrade in formulas containing water. This potent antioxidant has been shown to protect skin from oxidative damages, improving the appearance of aging, fragile skin and is widely used as add-on ingredient in skincare products to correct hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- 1, 3 Propanediol is a natural, skin-friendly preservative-boosting humectant for all kinds of formulations. It is made from renewable corn sugar fermentation, is naturally derived, has excellent sensory characteristics and is environmentally sustainable. Propanediol helps to boost preservative efficacy, improves skin moisturization and is 100% natural.
- Resveratrol is a polyphenol found in Japanese Knotweed and the skin of red grapes, is a very effective antioxidant known to stimulate skin’s cellular renewal, reduce hyper pigmentation and enhance tissue hydration; It is fast acting with visible and significant results in only 2 weeks (applied 3 times per day).
- Pure Olive Squalane Oil is derived from 100% pure olives. It is non-greasy and leaves the skin moisturized with just a few drops. Due to its similarity to human sebum it has become popular for softening and moisturizing the skin and for helping improve even the most dry areas.
- Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil boasts antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, making it an ideal ingredient in any skincare routine. Sweet orange essential oil smells delicious and has been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, increase collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.
Net Weight: 1.7 fl oz.Directions: Apply to face, neck and décolleté, or any other area where fine lines and wrinkles exist. Apply to skin twice a day, once in the morning and again at night. Apply serum after cleansing and toning your skin, but BEFORE you moisturize or apply sun protection. Allow serum to penetrate the skin for several minutes before applying any other products. Glow Rejuvenating Serum loves water, so try applying this product with damp fingertips. Note: This product contains ingredients that may cause you to be more sensitive to the sun. Appropriate care should be taken until you know how you will react. Sunscreen is always recommended as part of any skincare routine. This product is not intended to diagnosis or treat any medical condition and has not been evaluated by the FDA. Discontinue use if any undesired effect occurs.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Laminaria (Algae) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Resveratrol, Allantoin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract ,Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) seed extract Cyclopentasiloxane and Dimethicone (Silicone Gel), Propanediol, Glycerin, Squalane (derived from olives) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil