Nora Pearson - Vitamin Sea Probiotic & Mineral Deodorant Body Spray (2 fl oz.) - Pineapple Lily
Vitamin Sea Probiotic & Mineral Deodorant Body Spray with zinc ricinoleate is a healthy and effective natural alternative to chemical ridden antiperspirants. This unique, multipurpose deodorant and body spray provides the ultimate trans-dermal mineral delivery system and is packed full of natural skin conditioning extracts essential oils, probiotics, magnesium and sea salts. This refreshing, natural formulation truly leaves you dry,feeling clean and smelling fantastic all day long.
Scent: Pineapple Lily
Net Weight: 2 fl oz
Directions: Shake gently and then apply to the underarms or body as needed. While adjusting to the magnesium, you may experience a mild warming sensation, which is normal. Avoid using immediately after shaving if you tend to have sensitive skin. Discontinue use if irritation or any other undesired effects occur. Not intended for use by children, pregnant or nursing women without physician approval.
Ingredients: Hamamelis Virginiana (86% Witch Hazel, 14% Alcohol), Magnesium Chloride, Distilled Water, Propanediol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Extract, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile) Extract, Dead Sea Salt, Zinc Ricinoleate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Tetrahydroxypropyl, Ethylenediamine, Essential Oil & Phthalate Free Fragrance Blend
Trans-dermal medication delivery systems are widely used in the pharmaceutical and medical fields and are becoming increasingly popular, helping to improve patient medication compliance and improve their quality of life. The underarm skin tends to be thinner and more absorbent and well suited for delivering magnesium, minerals and countless other nutrients to the body.
Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before trying any alternative, natural or holistic treatments. They can help you assess the potential benefits and risks. This product is not meant to treat or diagnose disease any chronic health conditions. Not intended for use on children, pregnant or lactating women without first consulting with a medical professional.
Additional Ingredient Information
- Some Health benefits of Magnesium.... Magnesium is powerful deodorizer as well as a necessary mineral that many people, in modern society, are deficient in. Magnesium is also said to: • Improve sleep quality. • Calm nerves, relieve stress • Naturally boost energy • Strengthen the immune system • Hydrate, strengthen the skin • Relieves aches, pains, spasms. • Improves bone strength, and protects from loss of bone (osteoporosis). • Required for protection and recovery from arthritis. • Important for recovery from many other degenerative diseases • It is an essential alkaline mineral for detoxification.
- Probiotics are good bacteria that are rapidly gaining popularity. Many people consume probiotics orally to help regulate digestive health or combat yeast infections. Probiotics can also be applied topically and can be fantastic at balancing bacteria on the skin, discouraging their growth and blocking odor. (Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract)
- Calendula, or Marigold, is known for providing anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent properties. It is often incorporated into cosmetic formulations for its soothing, healing and protecting effects imparted on the skin. With therapeutic benefits similar to those of aloe, Calendula extract is commonly used to help accelerate healing, protect the skin from damage causing free-radicals and reduce inflammation. Algae extracts are rich in vitamins, minerals and various trace elements which help to condition and moisturize the skin.
- Arnica has been used for its medicinal properties since the 1500s and remains popular today. It has been used topically for a wide range of conditions and is known for its healing and soothing properties.
- Chamomile is said to be capable of inducing collagen synthesis and treating temperature actuated burns. This combination of phytochemicals and active properties makes the plant a perfect ingredient for anti-aging, wound healing and soothing applications.
- Witch hazel is an astringent anti-inflammatory compound, produced from the leaves and bark of the North American Witch-hazel shrub (Hamamelis virginiana). It is a component of many commercial healthcare products.
- Propanediol is a natural, skin-friendly preservative-boosting humectant for all kinds of formulations. Propanediol is made from renewable corn sugar fermentation, has excellent sensory characteristics & is environmentally sustainable. It is naturally-derived, approved by Ecocert™ and certified by the Natura.
- Zinc Ricinoleate is extracted from the seeds of the castor oil plant. Zinc ricinoleate does not inhibit normal perspiration, and will not interfere with the natural flora of the skin. Instead, it absorbs odors produced by bacterial decomposition in sweat so that they cannot be released into the atmosphere and cause the characteristic sweaty smell.