La Chloris - Daily Sunscreen Spf 36
La Chloris Daily Sunscreen SPF 36 is a Broad Spectrum tinted moisturizer with zinc and UV-absorbents that protect from UVA/UVB, furthermore it also includes skin firming peptides to lessen appearance of wrinkles. When combined with antioxidants and peptides, it prevents future damage. Additionally, it may be used as a makeup primer, or even a lightweight foundation.
- Hydrates, calms, and firms skin
- Glides on easily, and absorbs quickly
- Suitable for sensitive and rosacea-prone skin
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
- Zinc Oxide: a naturally occurring mineral compound that provides advanced protection from damaging UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays, by diffusing and reflecting UV light. Moreover, zinc oxide calms redness and rosacea, as well as post-procedure, irritated and sun damaged skin.
- Firming Peptides: powerful rejuvenating peptides work as collagen and elastin boosters, and lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. All together, these ingredients also minimize the signs of aging.
- Aloe Vera: a highly regarded botanical antioxidant that helps combat free radicals that cause premature aging. It also calms inflammation as well as redness, while it soothes and moisturizes skin.
Net Weight: 1.7 oz. / 50 ml
Directions: Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Then, reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. Replenishing Sunscreen is suitable for all skin types, including Fitzpatrick Skin Types 5 and 6.
- Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5% Oxybenzone 6.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.0%
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (Colhibin), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein (Elhibin), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Emulsifying Wax, DMDM Hydantioin, Fragrance.