Dermatologist's Choice - Glycolic Peel Cleansing Pads
Skin Type: Combination, Oily, and Normal.
Skin Concern: Anti-Aging, Acne, Dullness, Uneven Texture, Skin Pigmentation, and Large Pores.
Formulation: Textured Pads with serum. Fragrance Free, Clinical, Professional Grade.
- Glycolic (AHA)- Naturally occurring from sugar cane, Glycolic molecules are the optimal size to penetrate the pores to deep clean. It promotes exfoliation for a fresh glow while stimulating collagen production.
- Salicylic (BHA)- Cleans the skin, promotes exfoliation, and combats breakouts.
- Green Tea Extract- A source of antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract- Help soothe and nourish the skin.
- Apple Fruit Extract - A source of antioxidants, such as Vitamin C. The natural source of Malic acid which can reduce the visibility of aging, combat breakouts and promote collagen production.
- White Tea Leaf Extract- A source of antioxidants.
Net Weight: 118 ml / 4 oz. (50 pads)
Directions: Apply to face, neck, and back in the evening by massaging pad in circular motion to clear dirt, oil, and make-up on the skin. Treatment may be left on without rinsing pending skin tolerance. Dispose of pad after single use. Can be used daily or as recommended by physician. Follow with sunscreen in the morning or Dermatologist's Choice Ultra Anti-Aging in the evening depending on skin's tolerance. For best results apply Glycolic Peel Pads after using Dermatologist's Choice pH Balanced Cleanser. Avoid direct contact to eyes and lips.
Ingredients: Deionized water, Methylpropanediol, Glycolic Acid and Sodium Glycolate, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane and Cyclohexasiloane, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sugar Cane Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Captylic/Capric Triglyceride, Imidazolidynyl Urea, Chamomilla Recutita, Flower Extract, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Yucca Root Extract, Witchazel Leaf Extract