dbts Skin Bar
Dbts Skin Bar - Kali Refining And Collagen Support Super Booster
Kali Refining & Collagen Support Super Booster is a unique pigment clarifying serum that addresses uneven production of melanin. A dynamic blend of Licorice Root, Bearberry, Kojic, Salicylic, Azelaic and Fruit Acids synergistically targets areas of hyperpigmentation and acne-prone based scaring. Super antioxidant Ferulic Acid and peptide stabilized Vitamin C resist free radicals while encouraging collagen synthesis. Best to use in the PM, follow with Kali Apple Stem Cell Hydrator for maximum anti-aging benefits. If product use occurs in AM, follow with SPF.
- Alpha Arbutin (Bearberry) - Ten times more powerful than standardized arbutin, a natural brightening and lightening skin agent that addresses hyperpigmentation. It inhibits the body’s production of tyrosinase
- Ferulic Acid –Is an antioxidant which neutralizes free radicals and helps to prevent damage to cells caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light actually increases the antioxidant potency of Ferulic Acid.
- Salicylic Acid –Is a ‘keratolytic’ as it breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells. Salicylic acid unblocks pores as it penetrates the hair follicle. It is also beneficial for minor lightening of discoloration or hyperpigmentation.
- Kojic Acid – Is used as a skin toner and lightener. By inhibiting melanin production, it effectively helps to balance skin tones, fading dark spots and freckles caused by sun exposure, aging, and cutaneous hyperpigmentation.
- Azelaic Acid- a pharmaceutical anti-acne agent that provides antibacterial and comedolytic effects. Effective against a number of skin conditions, from mild to moderate acne, and also helps stop the growth of skin bacteria that causes acne, and keeps the skin pores clean.
- Glycolic Acid - found in sugar cane, glycolic acid acts by dissolving the intercellular cement responsible for abnormal cell build-up. Improves skin hydration by enhanced moisture uptake as well as increased binding of water to the stratum corneum.
Net Weight: 1 fl. oz. / 30 ml
Directions: Apply treatment booster in the AM after cleansing and toning to help prevent UV damage and hyperpigmentation May also be applied in the PM or after long periods of sun exposure. This product contains AHA's, it is important to apply sunscreen if applying in the AM. We recommend Solar Shield 30 Mineral Hydrator.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Alcohol Denatured Lavendula, Azelaic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Ferula Foetida Extract, Kojic Acid, Arctostaphylus Uva Ursi Fruit Extract, Niacinamide, Water (and) Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract (and) Saccharum Officinarum Extract (and) Acer Officinarum Extract (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract (and) Citrus Medica Limonum Extract (Multi Fruit BSC), Glycolic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Glycorrhiza Glabra Root (Licorice) Extract, Lycopene.